We use innovative IT solutions to help to deliver the exemplary levels of service that our clients have come to expect. Members of the Real Estate & Construction team, together with in-house programmers, have developed our own bespoke property insurance system named “Asset”, a unique system designed to gather, store and organise all the data relevant to your property portfolio.
It provides you with online access to all your property information, accounts, claims and documentation. Our panel of insurers accept it as the key means to store and report on portfolio activity, which includes many of their own internal reporting requirements.
Asset’s key features integrate many functions including:
- Issues Invoices, Certificates of Insurance and reports apportioning premiums to tenant level. All Certificates of Insurance are produced on insurer headed paper.
- Generates credit control reporting and letters including direct tenant billing, statements of account and aged debtor analysis.
- Batch processes renewals and documentation.
- Asset automatically calculates renewal and midterm premiums, whilst fully complying with Terrorism rules.
- Integrated provision of detailed claims analysis and reporting. Asset includes an integrated claims function. This records open and settled claims and provides a variety of claims reports including Loss Ratio calculations.
- Imports property information from Excel spreadsheets.
- Maintains an audit trail on commission rebate and sharing. A full history is maintained and reports are available.
- Online access for enquiry for Clients, Sub-Clients, Managing Agents and Loss Adjusters. Provides a wide variety of reports including both client bespoke (when required) and standard.
- A key feature of Asset is that it retains a full transaction history of your portfolio activity which you can view online.
- Asset allows the interest of Lenders and Third Party to be shown automatically on all certificates issued.
- Links to Lockton Group accounting system negating the need to re-key data. Other brokers’ systems usually require that premiums be posted manually, which can generate accounts queries and significant additional work.
T: +44(0)20 7933 2589